What is the value of using Promotional Products?
Why are Promotional Products so great for advertising?
They promote image and brand awareness. They can also be a valuable tool for introducing or reinforcing the marketing of products and services. Promotional Products are great for generating sales leads, for example at trade shows or corporate events.
Promotional products give you the most BANG for your buck when it comes to your advertising needs. Getting your information in the hands of potential customers is what it's all about, and nothing does the job better than promotional products. Studies have shown that promotional products outlast most any type of advertising, such as classified ads, radio commercials and TV spots, and have the ability of staying visible to your customers for years to come. Best of all, there are 1000's of unique promotional products to choose from, and price ranges to meet any financial plan. Whether your budget is $10 or $10,000, Creative Solutions has a vast array of products for you to choose from to fit your needs.
What are the benefits of Promotional Products?
Picking the Right Imprinted Promotional Product
- Flexible: promotional products can be used in all situations, from a corporate uniform to business gifts, or even merchandise.
- Tangible and long-lasting: promotional products have the benefit of being a long-lasting form of marketing. They are not limited to the life of a magazine or newspaper.
- Impact and effectiveness can be easily measured: the success of using promotional products in your marketing campaigns is easily measured, with obvious results every time.
- Higher perceived value: promotional products have a higher perceived value, so when your clients/potential clients receive a promotional product they feel important to your company or organization.
- Complements targeted marketing campaigns.
- Reinforces other advertising methods.
It's not a good idea to choose your imprinted promotional product simply by price. Instead, you should choose an item that matches your business and your client's business and goals. Choose promotional items that your clients use daily and, when they do, they see your business name and what you do. Think about what your clients need, and meet their needs with your imprinted promotional product.
What if I don't see the products I'm looking for?
Creative Solutions has access to thousands of products! Our site is merely a sample of what we have to offer. If you're looking for something specific, looking to find items to fit your theme, or just don't see quite what you're looking for on our site, shoot us an email and we'll be glad to offer suggestions
Who are your manufacturers and suppliers?
Our manufacturers and suppliers are mainly North American-based reputable companies that have undergone numerous quality checks and service audits. We only work with the biggest, best, and most established suppliers in the marketplace, and this translates into peace of mind for you. Narrowing down our supplier base also enables us to pass on tremendous savings to you due to our purchasing power.
What are the Imprint (Decoration) Options?
Imprint options are the various methods in which your product can be branded with your logo. Below are a few of the most popular...
- Screen-print .:. Screen-printing involves pressing ink through a fine mesh screen and onto the surface of a product.
- Deboss .:. Also referred to as blind deboss, this classic method leaves an impression - or rather, a depression - of the logo onto a material's surface.
- Emboss .:. Embossing is a technique which creates a pattern on the material that is raised or in relief
- Dome .:. An Epoxy Dome is made of a clear soft flexible see-through material which is "domed" over the top of the pressure sensitive decal material.
- Embroidery .:. Stitching a design into fabric through the use of high-speed computer-controlled sewing machines.
- Foil Stamping .:. Foil stamping uses controlled heat, pressure, and precision timing to apply colored or metallic foil resins to decorate surfaces of varied shapes and materials.
- Laser Engraving .:. This technique uses lasers to engrave or mark an object. It can be technical and complex, and often a computer system is used to drive the movements of the laser head.
- Heat Transfer .:. Heat transfers are applied by heat transfer printing. This dry decorating method uses controlled heat, dwell, and pressure to thermally bond the graphic onto the surface, achieving high quality and durability.
- Pad Print .:. Pad printing utilizes a flexible silicone rubber transfer pad that picks up a film of ink from a photo-etched printing plate and transfers it to a three-dimensional part surface.
- Color Stamp .:. Simple one-color designs are enhanced when a die is used to apply colored foil to a material's surface.
- Color Fill .:. Color fill combines color stamping and debossing. A die is created to first color stamp the logo onto the surface, and then that same die is used to deboss the logo into the material.
- Digitizing .:. Before a logo can be embroidered, it must first be digitized. It is a technical term used to describe the process involved in programming the embroidery machine to stitch the logo accurately.
- 4 Color Process .:. A process where 4 different color values (cyan, magenta, yellow, and black) (CMYK) come together to create a color image. These 4 colors can be combined to create thousands of colors.
What are Set-up Charges?
Custom imprinting your logo on an item requires printing plates, film, and setting up the engraving laser or embroidery tape charges (just to name a few). These costs are independent of the actual costs of imprinting. Although these are one-time costs, for certain items there are re-set charges which will also be noted separately.
What happens after I place my order?
Once we receive your order, artwork, and our art department has set up your proof, you will receive an e-mail or fax containing your Art Proof. You must approve your order and artwork to begin production. If we have any questions or need any other information from you, we will contact you immediately. Our goal is 100% customer satisfaction. We will keep you informed as to your order status throughout the ordering process.
What if I receive my order and I'm not happy? Is there a guarantee?
We do everything possible to prevent mistakes on orders. We guarantee that we will ship your order exactly as you approved on your Order Confirmation and Art Proof. We will do whatever is necessary to make sure that you are 100% satisfied with your purchase and your experience. Keep in mind that we will be happy to send you a sample and encourage you to take advantage of this offer whenever possible.